When life passes you by, it’s easy to forget to take moments to reflect and remember that there are thousands of things to be grateful for in life. In honor of Thanksgiving, we’re warming up our thankfulness muscles here at BGD to share all the reasons why we’re grateful in 2017.
1. We're grateful for our customers who let us be part of their stunning proposals and the next chapter in their lives.
2. "I am thankful that I get to work in an industry I have a personal passion for, and the amount of knowledge Brian has passed down." Brie, BGD Team Member
3. We're grateful to be headquartered in the passionate city of Houston, who endured Hurricane Harvey and came together by the tens of thousands to help one another in a time of need.
4. "I am thankful that I have a job at Brian Gavin Diamonds because I love jewelry and the diamonds we sell are the best quality." – Rosa, BGD Team Member
5. We're grateful for all of our customers' off-the-wall proposals and are inspired by their creativity each day.
6. "I am most thankful for the amazing expertise that we're surrounded by each day. The fact that we have Brian Gavin, who is literally a diamond legend and visionary, sitting at a desk where we can call out and ask questions and get super technical information is truly invaluable. When you embark on a career, you always want to latch on to an expert and I've truly been blessed to have him as my personal go-to for all things diamond-related. I see and believe in what Brian Gavin Diamonds stands for and am proud to own one myself!" – Jamie, BGD Team Member
7. We're thankful for the launch of our new Brian Gavin Signature Emerald Cut Diamond and to be constantly pushing boundaries in our industry.
8. We love reading the amazing reviews and feedback from customers around the globe. It makes what we do feel even more important and meaningful!
9. "I'm thankful for my coworkers and bosses! Life is always good when everyone gets along and it makes coming to work every day enjoyable." – Shannon, BGD Team Member
10. We love that our customers will go to the end of the earth and back to pull off a great proposal.
11. "I love my job because I like to keep the customers happy when they receive their jewelry on time." – Rosa, BGD Team Member
12. "I am thankful to work for a company that functions as a family, instead of just a group of people who happen to work in the same office." – Andrea, BGD Team Member
13. "I love my job because we don't just make a sale, we build relationships with people that are ready to take the next big step in their lives." Emily, BGD Team Member
15. "I am most thankful for the people who I work with that have both guided and educated me on my path to success at Brian Gavin Diamonds. Working under the close eye of our 5th Generation Diamond Cutter, Brian Gavin, I have had the pleasure of working with clients from all over the world in selecting a piece that may be one of the most important decisions that they make in their life. Each client is a new experience with their own special story in which we would like to help be a part of." – Emily, BGD Team Member
16. We're grateful to have the opportunity to travel across the world to find the perfect stones for our customers. Picking out Dustin and Summer's stunning sapphire in China was a true joy of ours this year.
17. We love having dedicated customers who have made BGD a true tradition, especially our youngest fan!
18. "My favorite moment of 2017 has been photographing all the amazing pieces created for our customers and knowing what an important role they play in their lives." – Andrea, BGD Team Member
19. We're thankful for not only being part of our customer's proposal but also their wedding day!
20. "When I developed my first custom idea for a client and heard back that it was perfect! It was also one of my very first sales." – Brie, BGD Team Member
21. "My favorite moment at Brian Gavin Diamonds would have to be when Brian showed me the videography for our Black by Brian Gavin line when it launched. It actually made me cry. Truly amazing to be a part of something so progressive and watching his vision come to life!" – Jamie, BGD Team Member
22. We LOVE creating custom work and bringing our customer's visions to life.
23. Above all, we are so thankful for YOU, our customer and fan, for filling our days with so much joy.
Studies have found there are benefits of gratitude — both mental and physical — and all it takes to enjoy them is a little bit of perspective. Acknowledge them all, big and small, on Thanksgiving and every day. You just may put yourself on a dazzling path to an even better new year! Cheers to many more sparkling moments of gratitude. Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!