It’s the time of year when stores start carrying an overflowing amount of heart-shaped memorabilia, decadent chocolates and floral arrangements, which can only mean one thing: Valentine’s Day is near. Gentlemen, February 14th is three weeks away and it’s time to start looking for the perfect gift to make your sweetheart swoon. Don’t wait until the last minute and rush for flowers and candy… the flowers will die and the candy will be eaten! Think of purchasing something that she will have for a lifetime.
If you’re considering something more than Godiva and red roses this Valentine’s Day, then look no further than a stunning piece of jewelry. Diamonds and pearls are two stones that are as timeless as a couple’s love. Both are used in classic and modern jewelry pieces that serve as definitions of true beauty and elegance. To help you decide what kind of piece of jewelry to gift your darling, we’ve highlighted some of the characteristics that a “Diamond Girl” or “Lady with the Pearls” may possess.
- Prefers red over white wine
- Loves the sass of Sophia Loren and Elizabeth Taylor
- Lays out on the West Coast beaches
- Relies on her iPhone to keep her organized
- Loves to stay in and watch Netflix but will go out on the town too
Lady with the Pearls
- Prefers white over red wine
- Admires Jackie O. and Audrey Hepburn
- Sails along the East Coast
- Prefers writing down her to-dos
- Loves to indulge in classic, black and white movies
You can always rely on Brian Gavin Diamonds to provide superior quality jewels for any occasion, including Valentine’s Day. Whether you decide to go for diamond baubles, pearl jewelry or a combination of both materials, your Valentine is guaranteed to remember this gift forever.