Brian Gavin proudly announces the release of his new mobile device application (app), intimately connecting mobile users with Brian Gavin Diamonds (BGD). Brian Gavin commissioned the development of the app to facilitate a personal connection between BGD and its customers and fans. The app is free to iPhone, iPod and iPad owners and delivers VIP status to users.
The interactive nature of the BGD mobile app allows one to search for individual diamonds through its Diamond Search function. This advanced search design allows users to find diamonds that meet individual wants or needs by facilitating sorting through a variety of specific user-defined categories. In addition, the application allows users to search through BGD’s extensive inventory of fine jewelry, which includes engagement rings, pendants, eternity bands, bracelets and a variety of custom designed pieces.
The mobile app contains further features, all designed with the concept of creating a bond between BGD and mobile users who are customers, associates and friends. Some of the apps sections include:
- Special Offers – Becoming a VIP with the BGD app entitles one to exclusive special offers. Via one's digital device, offers and sales are sent directly to the member. These offers are not available to the general public, and represent deals and savings of a significant nature.
- News – In the News section, users are kept current with all new developments at BGD, including the hottest trends in the industry and any news items affecting the jewelry industry, in general and BGD, in particular.
- Education – Through the mobile application, Brian Gavin and his team share their many years of experience in the diamond and jewelry industry. Educational details about every aspect of selecting and buying jewelry is provided, allowing VIP users to become intelligent shoppers.
- FAQ – The FAQ section covers basic and detailed information regarding BGD
- Blog – The Brian Gavin Diamonds app keeps users connected with the BGD blog. Along with details about the industry, the blog features interesting articles that detail the process of having jewelry custom created, as well as fun and sometimes heartwarming tales of specific marriage proposals.
- Contact – The blog facilitates contact with Brian and his team at every level, using electronic and conventional methods, as well as providing an interactive map of the BGD location.
- Sharing – The Sharing feature of the application allows users to share details of the jewelry available or any other details within the app via email, Facebook and Twitter.
The Brian Gavin Diamonds mobile application is designed to take users to the next level, educating and informing them while forging a direct and personal link to Brian and his team.
Click here to download and/or find out more about our App!