The sun's out, birds are chirping and flowers are blooming. Ah, Spring is finally here and brides who have planned their big days during this beautiful time of year can rejoice! Springtime means gorgeous flowers in a variety of shapes and sizes are in season. Floral arrangements created with a range of spring flowers can exude a different feel depending on the blooms' texture, form and colors. These floral elements can heighten the decor of your wedding, so it's important to pick buds that best complement your wedding's theme.
1. Peonies – These soft and delicate flowers are a hit with brides because they are ultra feminine. Their pastel varieties complement so many wedding color palettes.
2. Ranunculus – These beauties bloom exquisitely like peonies but have more defined petals. You can find these in bold, warm colors.
3. Tulips – Beautiful and simple, these flowers look great when grouped together or accented with smaller flowers.
4. Jasmines – Fragrant jasmine blossoms will add a sweet, romantic scent to your wedding. These flowers are often associated with grace, elegance and love – all the qualities a bride wants on her wedding day.
5. Gerbera Daisies – These flowers can match any wedding color palette as they bloom in nearly ever color. Arrangements that include daisies can range from modern and creative to traditional and elegant.
The beauty of seasonal flowers is that they can be mixed and matched with flowers that are available all year round, such as roses, lilies and orchids. And for brides who are truly passionate about florals, you can always accessorize your bridal look with Brian Gavin Diamonds' floral themed jewelry, like our Flower Studs or the Flower Pendant.